DIGITAL DNA UPSTART
- We are looking for tech and digital Northern Ireland based startups that can demonstrate innovation and high-growth potential.
- NI based startups that have been trading for 36 months or less.
- Both proof of concept, pre and post-investment NI startups (under £1.5m) will be eligible to apply.
- Startups must be able to clearly demonstrate how their innovation will disrupt their marketplace.
Alongside the opportunity to pitch your startup at upSTART – the startup pitch competition at Digital DNA, startups will have the opportunity to exhibit over the full two days at Digital DNA, at St Georges Market, Belfast on the 18th and 19th June.
- A startup pod to exhibit in the upSTART zone at Digital DNA (1.0m long x 0.5m wide x 1.1m high)
- Direct access to an estimated 3,000 visitors and business delegates.
- Your logo / branding on your pod within the upSTART zone.
- The opportunity to meet and arrange meetings with investors and corporates.
- Social media mentions during the event via @iamstartacus and @DigitalDNAHQ
- 4 x 1 full-access exhibition tickets worth £169 + VAT each.