Kick start your Digital career with Digital DNA and become part of a tight knit team of talented individuals who work together like a well oiled machine. For the past 7 years, we have worked with the biggest names in Tech on a global scale, sharing knowledge and building relationships.
Digital DNA is about like minded individuals coming together to talk about their ideas, try out new technologies and share their knowledge so that we might build better relationships both professionally and personally.
Sales & Account Executive
Now in its 7th year, Digital DNA is on the lookout for the next Rockstar team member to join at a time of sustained growth. In recent years Digital DNA has become synonymous with delivering fun, energetic and meaningful experiences for the local tech and business community.
Working with some of the biggest names in tech, both locally and internationally, the successful candidate will be part of a forward-thinking and committed team delivering some of the biggest and best tech events in the local market.
What you will be doing
- Identifying sponsorship and partnership opportunities
- Maintaining and expanding existing client relationships
- Acting as a subject matter expert in identifying, pitching and closing new and existing business/clients
- Researching the latest trends in the tech event sector
- Attending local and national tech conferences and events
- Contributing to the design and delivery of Digital DNA events
- Keen interest in the local and international tech scene
- Minimum of 1-year sales experience
- Possess a positive outlook with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Demonstrable experience in full sales process from sourcing prospects, pitching and then closing
- Strong business acumen
- Experience using social media to identify potential leads and prospects
- Good understanding of selling creative solutions to our target markets
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, dependable, self-motivated and confident
- 1-3 years Media or Sponsorship sales experience
- Event, conference and/or awards operational experience
- Understanding of digital marketing techniques
- Experience using CRM systems