Exhibit your UPstart at Digital DNA 2019
Digital DNA, the two-day Northern Irish tech event is back! Taking place at St George’s Market on the 18th and 19th June, this year, startups will have the opportunity to showcase in a designated startup zone given them direct access to an estimated 3,000 visitors and business delegates and the opportunity to meet and arrange meetings with standout investors, startup champions and business mentors.
The 7th annual Digital DNA Event is set to be even bigger with an amazing line up of speakers, exhibitors and exciting new areas, Jam-packed with excellent talks on the hot topics covering 8 key themes from Marketing, Data, Cyber Security, FinTech, DevOps, Innovation, Tech for Good and Startups.
Now ALL startups, alongside the Northern Irish startups that are taking part in upSTART the startup pitch event at Digital DNA, have been given exclusive access to exhibit at the tech focused event for a package price of £419 (including the VAT).
Open to both NI startups pitching at the event and to startups who want to just exhibit – and take in the full flavour of the two-day conference, benefits include:
- 4 x 1 full-access exhibition tickets worth £132 +plus
- A startup pod to exhibit in the upSTART zone at Digital DNA
- Your logo / branding on your pod within the upSTART zone
- Direct access to an estimated 3,000 visitors and business delegates
- The opportunity to meet and arrange meetings with investors and corporates
- Social media mentions during the event via @iamstartacus and @DigitalDNAHQ