Realise the opportunity. Lead into the future.
Digital DNA aims to deliver on two key elements that make up the company mission: to share knowledge and build relationships. Over 40 events in the past few years have achieved this goal with a community of over 16,000 inspired individuals.
Now Digital DNA has partnered with the Ulster University Business School and Key to Success Consultant, to create a HR course that blends academic models and practical industry intuition from some of the sharpest, most successful leaders in the HR industry.
The course is recognised as a leading qualification with the opportunity to learn while you work in a tailored programme suited to those in the HR profession.
• ACHIEVE a Level 5 Advanced Certificate in Management accredited by the Ulster University
• IMPROVE your understanding of available digital technologies and more importantly, how they can be applied to your current HR department
• DEVELOP your HR strategy taking account of the fast paced, continually changing digital landscape
• ASSESS the implications of how digital technology has influenced the practice of HR leadership
• ACT on opportunities to become a dynamic equipped HR leader in an evolving workplace
• APPLY the new skills and knowledge directly to your organisation as you learn
A Unique Approach
Digital Ready HR offers a unique opportunity to gain comprehensive insight from industry experts alongside academic theory. This blended learning allows students to diversify their experience by seeing firsthand how businesses implement digital technology right in their workplace.
A range of theory based classes and visits to digital ready organisations helps you realise the opportunities technology can bring to your own organisation.