HOW DO I ENTER?
How Do I Enter?
Please follow these steps to enter: (it doesn’t take long we promise).
- Browse the categories to decide which ones suits you best. Remember you can enter as many as you like but they will be treated as separate entries.
- Click – “Submit Nomination” beside the category of your choice
- Take time to think about the content included in your entry as this is what the Judges will assess you on.
- Once you’ve submitted and see the green tick, your entry has been received.
- Once this process is complete your entry will go forward for judging with the panel.
Why Should I Enter?
Here are just a few reasons to enter the Digital DNA awards:
- To prove you know how to produce effective digital campaigns and strategies
- To prove your skills to your own company, your clients and your peers
- To have your work judged by our esteemed judging panel
- To stand out from your competitors as an award winning company
- Showing clients, you’re the best brand for the job
- To gain fantastic PR opportunities
- To boost morale throughout your company and to reward your hardworking teams or individuals
Is there a Fee to Enter?
There is NO charge to enter the awards categories.
All nominees are welcome to purchase a single ticket for a brand representative to attend on the evening or alternatively make it a company night out to boost morale & take extra seats or a table of 10.
- Single Ticket: £100+ VAT
- Table of 10: £1000+ VAT
CRITERIA, RULES & JUDGING
Your Digital DNA entry must adhere to the rules below:
- All submissions must be made online via the website
- Multiple entries can be made across the categories. A reminder that they will be treated as separate entries.
- 12 Months timeline is 1st Feb 2018 – end of Jan 2019.
- Entries must be received by no later than 17:00 Thursday 31st January.
- Entries are open to all sectors
- The judges reserve the right to re-allocate entries that in their view are entered in an incorrect category.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified.
How Will My Entry Be Judged?
Judging is made by an independent panel outside of Digital DNA and we have no input in the Judging Process.
After the entry deadline the judging panel will be given access to read your submission. The judging panel will be looking for evidence of:
- Clear strategic thinking
- Tangible results
What Criteria will be Considered by the Judges in the Selection Process?
The Judges will evaluate the applications on the following criteria:
Strategy: The Judges will assess the strategic approach of each entry and the fit between the chosen strategy and the development of the project, as well as the integration of the various communication tools.
Innovation/ Creativity: The Judges will assess the question of whether new technical or strategic methods were pursued and evaluate the creativity of the project both in concept and implementation.
Implementation: The Judges will assess continuity and quality of communication or dialogue with the target group’s) / individual as well as the management and internal organization of the project.
Results: The Judges will consider the results of a project in relation to the stated targets, as well as the resources used towards achieving the results.
Are My Details and Data Confidential?
All material will remain confidential to the judges. Judges are not allowed to judge any entries submitted on behalf of their company. In case you are shortlisted, we will only publish the short general description as indicated in your application form. We may use information from your application for future social media/ blog or informational posts but will take care to ensure no sensitive information is released.
How Will The Shortlist Be Announced?
All entrants will be notified when the announcement has been made and those shortlisted will receive an email.
HINTS & TIPS
Things to Include within your application
Background to Project/Campaign
Brief description of project/campaign including the brief and the reason why it was undertaken.
Budget (if applicable)
Provide details of the budget and how this was adhered or if it went over.
Brief and objectives, including any targets set (e.g. cost reductions, income, increasing brand awareness).
Strategy for achieving your objectives (including details of any marketing, PR etc).
Results including evidence of effectiveness prior and post campaign (e.g. increase in opportunities, sales & revenue)